It is narrated on the authority of Abdullah Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) that حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ (Qur’an, Surah Al-Imran, verse 173). I was cast and (this word) was uttered by our last prophet and messenger Fidah Umm Wabi Nabi Muhammad when the people said (to frighten the Muslims) that surely the people have gathered (an army) for you, so Be careful of (your duty to) them, it increases them in faith and they say:
حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ
Verse 173 and narrated by al-Bukhari: 4563) اnd the narration of Tirmidhi is: Say: We have reckoned with Allah and We have bestowed upon the guardian upon Allah trust. (Tirmidhi: 2618) Translation: Say: “Allah is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs. In Allah we put our trust. Read it frequently. One of the methods of multiplication is to recite Durood-e-Sharif 111 times 111 times after every first and last prayer and the experience of Maulana Younis Ibn Maulana Umar Sahib Palanpuri is By reading, Allah Almighty will remove all the worries.
ارْكَبُوْ فِيهَا بِسْمِ اللَّهَ مَجِرِهَا وَمُزَسَهَا. (Surat al-Hud: 1) As if the beginning of any work that is permissible, then taking the name of Allah and starting with it is the blessed Sunnah of the Prophets. This is how blessings are created in this work. When the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) used to do something, he would start it with the blessed name of Allah Almighty. He wrote letters to different rulers, then they also started with the name of Allah Almighty. What this shows how important بِسْمِ اللّہِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیْمِ is.
بِسْمِ اللّہِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیْمِ. For every difficulty and every need:
* A person who recites بِسْمِ اللّہِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیْمِ twelve thousand times in such a way that after completing one thousand, he recites Durood-e-Sharif at least once and prays for his cause. Then read a thousand in the same way and pray for your purpose. In the same way, if twelve thousand are read, then insha’Allah, salvation from every difficulty and every need will be fulfilled. * The number of letters of بِسْمِ اللّہِ is 786.
بِسْمِ اللّہِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیْمِ ِ six hundred times and keeps it with him, then his greatness and honor will be in the hearts of the people, no one will be able to abuse him.
* A person who writes the first date of Muharram 100 times in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, on a piece of paper and keeps it with him, will be safe from all kinds of calamities and misfortunes. Protection from theft and evil influences:
* Before going to bed, recite بِسْمِ اللّہِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیْمِ ِ 21 times, then you will be safe from theft and evil influences and sudden death. Overcoming the oppressor:
* By reciting بِسْمِ اللّہِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیْمِ 50 times in front of an oppressor, Allah Almighty will defeat him and make him victorious. To sharpen the mind and memory:
786 times in the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate. By breathing on water, drinking at sunrise will open the mind and strengthen the memory.
For the protection and blessing of the field: *
101 times in the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate. Write it on a piece of paper and bury it in a specific place in the field, then the field will be safe from all calamities and it will be blessed.
Protection of children:
* A woman whose children do not live, she should write بِسْمِ اللّہِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیْمِ 61 times and make a talisman and keep it with her, then the children will be safe.
For the authorities:
* In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate. Write 500 times on a piece of paper and recite بِسْمِ اللّہِ 150 times on it. Then keep this amulet with you, then the authorities will be kind and will be safe from the evil of the oppressor.