In order to make a serum at home to boost eyelash and eyebrow growth, the ingredients you need are:
- Castor Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Olive Oil
- Vitamin E Capsules
To make a serum at home to grow longer eyelashes and fuller eyebrows naturally,
- Take a glass bowl and in it, add one tsp of aloe vera gel.
- After this, add half tsp of olive oil.
- Next, add two tsp of castor oil.
- Now, add two capsules of Vitamin E.
- Mix all of these ingredients well and serum is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Using a mascara brush or a Q-tip, apply the serum daily at night on eyebrows and eyelashes and leave it for overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
Benefits You Will Get:
- Castor oil is loaded with omega-6 fatty acids. Also, it contains Vitamin E and proteins and has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Thus, for hair growth and to strengthen the follicles of hair, the use of castor oil is very effective.
- It helps you get thick eyelashes and thick eyebrows. In addition to this, castor oil also prevents hair breakage and hair loss.
- Aloe Vera is rich in proteins and amino acids and thus, it is magnificent for hair growth. It makes eyelashes and eyebrows healthier, fuller and stronger.
- Olive oil is rich in nutrients and vitamins. Thus, it improves the health of hair. Antioxidants in it help in eyelash and eyebrow growth.
- Antioxidants in Vitamin E also help in hair growth. It acts as a conditioner and makes hair healthier and stronger.
This serum to grow longer eyelashes and fuller eyebrows naturally are 100% natural and very effective. Also, it is very easy to make. So, follow the recipe and make the serum and have longer, fuller, thicker and healthier eyebrows and eyelashes.